Fire is a devastating event and the impact on your home can be catastrophic. Not just the fire itself – irreversible damage can be caused by the heat, smoke, and water pumped in by the fire brigade.
During a fire damage claim, we’ll make sure you and your family are safe and able to go back to your daily lives. We’ll then identify all potential damage to ensure you get the fairest pay-out and can rebuild your home as fully as possible.
Ray Truman and Truman Associates have been helping claimants in such need for 30 years to safely navigate their insurance claims. We will guide you through the process of making your claim, explain all the options available to you and negotiate with the insurance company on your behalf.
How we can help you
Loss assessors work for you to make sure your insurance company pays out a fair settlement for your claim. We work with people who:
- Are not satisfied with the way they have been treated by the insurance company’s representative
- Feel intimidated by the process of making a claim
- Are not able to sacrifice the time for the paperwork a claim requires
- Simply do not know where to start
Wherever you are in your claim journey, we can make it easier for you.
Our service is not expensive. We only charge a small percentage of the eventual insurance claim settlement; a figure that is usually offset by the substantially higher pay-outs we negotiate for you.
It starts with a free consultation
Speak to an expert loss assessor free of charge and find out how you can maximise your insurance pay-out. Choose Truman Associates because:
- We have over 30 years’ experience
- You will speak to an experienced loss assessor in the UK, not a call centre
- We will take on challenging cases, even if you have been turned away by other loss assessors
- We offer a personalised service, we are based in the South East and will be on hand throughout the process
- We have successfully negotiated innumerable business and consumer insurance settlements
- You can contact us 24/7
- We’ll call you within 24 hours to discuss your case
What our customers say
“Ours was only a small fire, but what we didn’t appreciate was how much damage the smoke had caused. Left to our own devices we wouldn’t have known what we were entitled to – if we had listened to our insurance company we would never have had enough money to repair the damage properly. Thank you so much for your help.”
Mr C N, Seaford
”Truman Associates shouldered much of the time-consuming administrative burden of the negotiation process with the loss adjuster, which would have otherwise have cost me a great deal of time and effort. Their fee was extremely good value for money and I would have no hesitation in recommending their services to anyone who finds themselves in a similar position.”
Ms E S, Bournemouth