Find out how Truman Associates can get you a better settlement from your insurance company when making a claim.
Water damage can happen after:
- Extreme weather
- Burst pipes
Whatever the cause, the impact on your home or business premises can be devastating. When it comes to making a water damage claim on your insurance, a loss assessor will ensure that you get the fairest pay-out, so that you can rebuild your life as quickly as possible.
Ray Truman and Truman Associates have been helping claimants in such need for 30 years to safely navigate their insurance claims. We will guide you through the process of making your claim, explain all the options available to you and negotiate with the insurance company on your behalf.
How we can help you
Loss assessors work for you to make sure your insurance company pays out a fair settlement for your claim. We work with people who:
- Are not satisfied with the way they have been treated by the insurance company’s representative
- Feel intimidated by the process of making a claim
- Are not able to sacrifice the time for the paperwork a claim requires
- Simply do not know where to start
Wherever you are in your claim journey, we can make it easier for you.
Our service is not expensive. We only charge a small percentage of the eventual insurance claim settlement; a figure that is usually offset by the substantially higher pay-outs we negotiate for you.
It starts with a free consultation
Speak to an expert loss assessor free of charge and find out how you can maximise your insurance pay-out. Choose Truman Associates because:
- We have over 30 years’ experience
- You will speak to an experienced loss assessor in the UK, not a call centre
- We will take on challenging cases, even if you have been turned away by other loss assessors
- We offer a personalised service, we are based in the South East and will be on hand throughout the process
- We have successfully negotiated innumerable business and consumer insurance settlements
- You can contact us 24/7
- We’ll call you within 24 hours to discuss your case
What our customers say
“We had a serious flood in our restaurant and instructed Truman Associates to handle our claim for us. Right from the start I could see that there was much more to the claim than immediately hit the eye. The loss adjuster seemed mostly interested in how much my claim would cost my insurance company. I was more interested in my business and how we were going to recover from the disaster. I am so grateful to Truman Associates for the support and expertise to put things across from our point of view and to strike a settlement best for me.”
Mr G A, Brighton
”Truman Associates shouldered much of the time-consuming administrative burden of the negotiation process with the loss adjuster, which would have otherwise have cost me a great deal of time and effort. Their fee was extremely good value for money and I would have no hesitation in recommending their services to anyone who finds themselves in a similar position.”
Ms E S, Bournemouth